We are seeking volunteers to assist our staff with sales and operation during upcoming conventions. Of course in exchange, we will offer you a badge to the convention.
If you're looking for a fast-paced environment where you get to talk, meet people, and have fun while volunteering, this might be for you!
You will be required to greet/help customers, assist co-workers, help with loss prevention, and SMILE!
The following skills/traits are expected:
- Friendly. Energetic. SMILES! =)
- Willing/able to take direction
- Simple math skills required without a calculator
- Ability to think on your feet while helping co-workers/customers
- Ability to communicate well with all ages and various personalities
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Fast learner
- At least 16 years old at time of volunteering
Experience in sales/retail are a HUGE plus, but not required.
For attire, please wear comfortable, but appropriate clothing and shoes. Cosplay is ok, but nothing bulky or that could easily be ruined. It should not interfere with your volunteer duties.
We suggest you bring a snack/bottled water, if you believe you'll need it. We try to have snacks available, but that is NOT always the case.
If you are a fan of Cupcakes and Switchblades, you know we love to have fun! =) With that in mind, we do also expect a level of professionalism and to do your best in providing great service for our customers.
Fill out the form below now: